Here’s why you should/shouldn’t update your iPhone to 3rd Generation iPhone SE
The new 3rd gen Apple iPhone SE has finally made its debut on 08th March,2022 11:35pm IST. This model of iPhone has been continuing without any changes in its appearance since iPhone 8th generation.
This has not been changed in physical appearance since then and this has been a comfortable phone in the customer’s palm which still works with Touch ID.
Now, coming to the feature updates, here’s what you need to consider if you are really looking to update your old gen iPhone’s / Old gen iPhone SE to the new gen iPhone SE 3rd Gen.
Well, these have been the new features that Apple has added in this new gen SE :
- It’s a 5g supported budget iPhone. (Previous generation only supports 4g)
- Processor has been updated to A15 Bionic Chipset. (Previous gen. is equipped with A13 Bionic Chip)
- In Camera’s perspective, it just got minor updates: Deep fusion, Photographic styles & Smart HDR
- Battery has improved a bit but not too
- It’s also available with 256gb of storage space which in the previous version available in just 64gb and
So, people should now compare all these above upgrades and finally choose whether to buy/ not to buy this Apple’s new iPhone 3rd Gen SE.
Things you should consider for buying it:
- Why are you upgrading your Mobile?
- Is it worth upgradation?
- Does this serves my purpose of my daily life?
You can find more about iPhone’s comparisons and latest tech upgrades and why you should really upgrade your phones and many more interesting articles on www.techmumma.com . Do explore on our page to find a solution for your query. If you are still confused or you require any tech solution, please don’t hesitate to ping us.
You can explore more about the new Apple product launches on March 08,2022 on the link below :
Thank you for visiting our blog. Good day!!!