Spotify is one of the best music streaming applications in the world right now. Without the need of saving songs on your phone eating up your storage, you can just use the Spotify app that has millions of songs. Additional to songs, there are multiple Spotify only Podcasts available on the platform. However, if you are having any issues with Spotify such as the unavailability of your favorite songs or being unable to pay for the premium service due to economical situations then there is always an option to cancel the Spotify Premium subscription.
Spotify allows you to cancel the premium service whenever you want and return back to it’s platform as you wish if you want to enjoy the premium benefits again. In this article, we are going to explain in detail about how to cancel the Spotify premium subscription in simple steps.
Check out : Spotify Error – “Can’t Play the current song track.” How to Fix It
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription:
You can cancel the Spotify Premium subscription without any hassle and in few moments. Follow the below steps to know how to do it.
- Open your browser and then enter www.spotify.com in the URL address bar.
- Enter your login id and password and log in to your account. If you registered your account using the Facebook or Gmail login, you can directly log in by clicking on the direct buttons below.
- On the top bar right side, you will be able to see your profile picture and the Profile button. Click on that button.
- On the left pane side of the screen, you will be able to see multiple details of your account. Look out for the Subscription option and click on that.
- On the Subscription page, you will be able to see the ‘Would you like to cancel your subscription’ option. Click on that option.
- On the cancellation page, you will find few questions regarding why you are cancelling the Spotify premium. Chose the reasons why you are cancelling the premium service and then you need to click on the ‘Cancel subscription’ button located at the bottom of the page.
- Now you need to enter the password of your account to finally cancel the subscription of your Spotify account.
Now your premium subscription of the Spotify account is cancelled. But your Premium account will stay active till the expiration date of the current premium service. You can later activate it whenever you want to enjoy the premium services. In order to do that, you need to enter your login id and password.
Hope we have covered everything about how to cancel the Spotify subscription. If you have any issues regarding the above article, please let us know in the comments below. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the best solution.